Meet Marcus Hill
Marcus E. Hill, Attorney
Marcus E. Hill is a sole practitioner and has been focusing on criminal, traffic, and personal injury for over 30 years. He has given many seminars to attorneys in his areas of expertise.
Marcus was born in Asheville North Carolina to G. Edison Hill and Helen Hill. Edison is an attorney in Asheville. Helen hung the moon. Marcus graduated from UNC in 1978 and UNC Law School in 1983. He then practiced with Clayton, Myrick and Bryant, Patterson. Marcus is now a sole practitioner and specializes in criminal, traffic, and personal injury. He has given many seminars to attorneys in his areas of expertise. He has been in practice for over 20 years.
Marcus is a member in good standing with the
Association of Trial Lawyers, the National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers, the
Dan Pollitt Criminal Defense Bar, the Durham County Criminal Defense Bar, and the
Orange County and Durham County Bar Association.
- In addition to his law degree (Juris Doctor), he also has a BA in Psychology.
- He has been helping people save their licenses and their freedom for almost 30 years.
- Marcus is admitted to practice before both North Carolina and the Federal Courts and is a member of the North Carolina Bar.
- He spends many hours each month researching the latest cases, legal treatises, scientific literature, and articles on the subject of drunk driving defense, allowing him to be on the cutting edge of DWI defense at all times.
- Marcus graduated from the UNC Law School in 1983 and passed the bar examination on the first attempt. Many attorneys must take the bar exam more than one time to pass.
- Marcus has never been disciplined by the State Bar, yet he is doggedly independent and aggressive. He believes in challenging everything necessary for his clients' defense to be successful.
- Marcus has taken many of the courses the police take in order to prosecute you for DWI in North Carolina. He owns several breath testing devices and has personally given thousands of breath tests on the devices the police use in prosecutions.
- He has also studied the manuals the police use in the courses they must take in order to be certified as an expert on breath testing, blood testing, and the detection of impaired drivers.
- He is regularly consulted by prosecutors, judges, and other attorneys on the issues concerning DWI cases.
Marcus E. Hill
Read about Marcus's Arguments and War Stories